About - Privacy Statement
The Bi-Aura Foundation has created this statement to demonstrate our commitment to on-line privacy. It discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- You may visit our website without submitting any information about yourself. If you send us e-mail or subscribe to one of our on-line publications, you will be asked to submit information about yourself. We will use this information for replying to your message or forwarding the requested material. We may at times share this information with our closely related partners, affiliates or members of our network.
- Our web site may log the IP addresses of visitors, but only to administer the site and diagnose problems with our server. IP addresses are not used to identify individuals. This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for their privacy practices or content.
- We will do our best to respond to any question concerning a specific medical or health condition. However you are still advised to consult with your own health care professional.
- We will not intentionally share the contents of this type of an e-mail with any third party. However, due to the nature of electronic communications, we cannot and do not provide any assurances that the contents of your e-mail will not become known or accessible to third parties.
- If you provide any confidential information about you or your health via e-mail, you do so at your own risk.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, you can contact us.
Also, please read the Terms & Conditions for use of this web site.